What delivery options are available?
There are two delivery options available:
- Via registered post (7-10 working days): R35
- Via courier (2-3 days delivery): R35
When do Christmas orders close?
Please get your orders in by 15 December to ensure delivery by Christmas.
How can I track my order?
Track your registered post order here.
Track your courier order here.
What must I do if my order doesn't arrive?
How do I return an order that I'm not satisfied with?
How does the buying process work?
STEP 1: Browse the shop to find the products you want to buy. You can navigate any of our product pages or browse the different product categories.
STEP 2: Add to cart.
- Once you have found the products that you wish to buy then click the “Add to Cart” option.
- You can then continue to browse and add more products or you can click on the “Check out now” option.
- During your shopping experience you can access your cart at any stage by clicking on the Cart button at the top right of the screen.
STEP 3: Check out. From the cart button you can proceed to check out.
- The first step will be to review the product list in your cart. You can remove an item at any stage by clicking on the cross next to each product.
- The second step is to confirm your delivery details.
- The third step will be to review a summary of your order.
- The fourth step is to proceed to payment. Currently we only accept EFT or direct deposits.
- Once you have made payment you can send the POP to email@example.com quoting your order number as reference.